But let me just say that if you are on dessert duty for your family’s upcoming Thanksgiving feast, this little cookie will be sure to please many (already full) bellies. But don’t be surprised if you see random family members standing alone in a dark hallway. They are just enjoying their cookie to the last bite. :)
[Marg for Food.com|http://www.food.com/recipe/macadamia-nut-white-chip-pumpkin-cookies-3560" target="_blank]
This festive holiday macadamia nut white chip pumpkin cookie recipe is easy, quick, and full of fun fall flavors!
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp of cardamom
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup macadamia nut, coarsely chopping and toasted
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Beat butter and sugars until creamy.
- Beat in pumpkin, egg, and vanilla until well combined; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded TB onto greased baking sheets; flatten slightly with back of spoon or greased bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes.
- Cool for 2 minutes and move to wire rack to cool completely.
If you don't have cardamom, you can substitute 1/4 tsp nutmeg and 1/4 tsp ginger.
11 minutes seemed to be the sweet spot for my oven.