1. Thanksgiving is two days away!!!! I’m excited to spend time with family that I haven’t seen in awhile and take part of our morning Thanksgiving traditions.
2. Grace said the cutest thing today. I was explaining to her why I was out of breath when all I had done was walk upstairs to put my yoga maternity pants on, and she said,” Well, it’s a fair exchange. You are uncomfortable because you are so far along and you don’t have much more room to expand, and he’s probably uncomfortable too because he is squished up inside you.” LOL, I love my kid’s perspective on things.
3. So, within the last week and a half, two of my fellow food bloggers have given birth. Deborah, at Taste and Tell, had her adorable son Camden. And Kristan at Confessions of a Cookbook Queen gave birth like two days ago to her beautiful new daughter, Lucy. I think I’m next in line out of the food bloggers that I follow. If you get a second, you should stop by and wish them congrats!
4. It’s been raining here for days! And it’s flooding. And even in some areas of our town, there is no electricity! I WOULD DIE WITHOUT THE USE OF MY FLAT IRON! Just kidding, I would just go move into my mom’s house until the power came back on. ;)
5. Maybe I’m the only one asking this…but why is Channing Tatum the sexiest man alive? And is it really fair that the sexiest man alive changes annually. And why hasn’t my husband been recognized yet as the sexiest man of the universe??? These are all very important questions that I need to know the answer too!
6. Thank Goodness the Twilight movie rampage is over! Seriously, after so many movies being made, I’m kind of tired of it.
7. I am avoiding the Black Friday crowds. I’m actually pretty irritated with Black Friday this year. I don’t have a problem with people standing in line at Midnight, to score what they think is a good deal. I even took part in it last year. But, this year, with so many stores opening at 8pm, I think it’s just greedy. Ya know, some of these people wish they could be with their families. So dumb!
8. Josh ordered me the maternity/nursing gown I’ve been wanting. Seriously, it is so comfy, I wish I could wear it everywhere! But I can’t, because then people would give me weird stares and I’m not sure how I would explain myself.
9. I found The My Little Pony that Eden has been asking for this Christmas. I had to track it down through ebay and I’m thrilled. It came yesterday and she is going to be thrilled. I win!
10. Today, I will take a nap! I am so tired!!!!