What are two of the best things about Christmas? Eggnog and fudge, of course! Combine them in this easy, yummy recipe for eggnog fudge!
5 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup egg nog
- 10.5 oz white chocolate bars, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated nutmeg, plus a little more for the top of the fudge
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 1 tsp rum extract
- Line a 8 or 9-inch square pan with foil and let it hang over the sides. Butter the foil.
- In a heavy, 3-qt saucepan combine sugar, butter, and eggnog. Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Continue boiling 8-10 minutes over medium heat or until a candy thermemoter reaches 234 F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching. Remove from heat.
- Using a wooden spoon, work quickly to stir in chopped white chocolate and nutmeg until chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir in marshmallow creme and rum extract. Beat until well blended and then pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with a little freshly ground nutmeg on top. Let stand at room temperature until cooled. Refrigerate if you'd like to speed up the process.
- When completely cool, cut into squares. Store in covered container.