1. A few days ago, Josh introduced me to Jim Gaffigan’s standup albums. I’m seriously not someone who typically enjoys standup comedy. Either the humor is crass or just not something that I would laugh at. But Gaffigan is something else. I’ve laughed so hard over the past few days I’m crying. I’m probably once again very behind on this extremely old news, but if it takes you a few days (or years) to catch up, too…listen to some of his shows. You’ll have a real good laugh!
2. Do you like puzzles? The girls and I are obsessed with Thomas Kinkaid’s Disney themed puzzles. They are so beautiful and the kids and I get so lost in the dreamy colors and pictures.We own Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast. It’s such a fun activity to do with the kiddos. What kind of puzzles do you like to do?
3. You guys, we’re playing with the idea of getting laminate flooring down the road. Do you have a business/brand you have been really happy with? We’ve looked at Costco, Home Depot, and Lowes. Tell me what you like!
1. So, this is not related to food or DIY or homemaking or parenting or…anything. But it’s a Lamborghini on snowmobile tracks. How exactly could I not share it?
2. I’m typically up for a good space-based thriller, and Passengers looks like it could be fantastic!
3. Pigeons are apparently way smarter than I’ve been giving them credit for. They can’t read, though…yet.