1. I love this little tidbit of information Josh sent my way yesterday about Moby Dick’s captain’s ship! Seriously, this is cool. And if you haven’t read Moby Dick yet. You should! Get on it!
2. This cake is seriously one of the best things I’ve ever seen. I see me attempting to make this for Eden’s birthday this summer.
3. I got a pair of Tom’s wedges (like these but in a different color) from Zulily and they are so so cute! But, a little tight on my heels. The good thing about Toms shoes is that they stretch. So I have high hopes!
1. Tim Peake (the first British astronaut, as I understand it) took this utterly spectacular photo of the aurora borealis from space. It has been absolutely blowing my mind all week. There are bits of my mind spattered around the house, the office, my car…you get the picture (no pun intended). Well done, Tim.
2. I get that our readership is not predominately male, but for those dudes who may by out there, the often excellent Art of Manliness published this fantastic guide on the differences between a sport coat, a suit jacket, and a blazer. I’m sure 100 years ago a worldly man knew his dinner jacket from his smoking jacket, but today it’s just not something everybody has a chance to pick up. Good stuff!
3. This bracelet allows one to absorb caffeine through one’s skin. WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE.