1. I think this is the first year in so many that I haven’t watched the Academy Awards and you know what? I do not think I missed anything at all!
2. I never buy myself perfume, but I had small Amazon gift card that needed to be used, so I indulged and bought myself Fancy, one of my favorite fragrances. A girl should treat herself every once and awhile.
3. I know this isn’t a Leap Year, but almost every year, Josh and I watch the cute movie Leap Year. We haven’t watched it this month, but I have a feeling we will very soon.
4. Grace needed a new pair of leggings so we bought this pair and then Grace found this dress and we all fell in love and it fit her like a glove so we had to nab it for her. I don’t usually find anything I like at Forever 21, but their kids section is super cute right now and of course it is always a great place to buy cheap camis.
5. I’m in love with everything about this bedroom. The colors are swoon-worthy!
1. Well, the Oscars happened. As per usual, no one really seems to understand the choices the Academy makes, but, as I said…that’s the usual. My favorite part? When The New York Times accidentally published their “prepped” page for the Oscar winners! Person Name seemed to have a really good night.
2. New York City (and much of the East Coast) saw some bitterly cold temperatures this past week (unlike our unseasonably warm February here in the Pacific Northwest), and someone took this spectacular photo of the skyline with ice stretching out into the harbor. I haven’t been able to trace it back to the original post, which is a shame, because someone deserves credit for this great shot!
3. I got some excellent news this week. As those who know me are aware, I drink coffee…pretty much constantly. Five or six cups a day is not unusual for me. As it turns out, this will apparently cure me from innumerable diseases (or something like that).
4. The British have spoken. Six minutes is the correct amount of time to brew tea.
5. I’m sorry. Back to the Oscars for a moment. I heard so many good things about the live performance of “Everything is Awesome.” You lied, internet. The live performance was…not good. The Legomen did it better. You should have left it to them.