1. There are days when I just don't know what to do with myself because this boy is just so so cute! I snapped this last week while Josh was gone. Obvi you can tell the little man is very tired. He missed his daddy and I am not a great replacement.
2. Josh shared with me this really funny blog post written about The Matrix. It is a great read if you really appreciate that movie. Which I hope you do, because if you don't...well then, I'm just not sure we can be friends anymore. ***That blog post contains a smidge of language...just a warning***
3. I'm not sure where I've been...apparently not paying attention to the fate of our country, because I got a news alert on my phone that I actually read and I was informed that our government is shutting down! WHAAAAT??? This stuff again? I just don't understand why all of those adults who were voted into those positions can't just be mature and figure out a solution. I mean...people, a lot of people depend on the government for jobs and those people deserve to get paid!
4. You guys, it has been raining like crazy here in the Portland area. Like cats AND dogs! Apparently, there was this typhoon off the coast of Japan and it headed our way. Aren't we so lucky?
5. Speaking of dogs...Josh and I have decidedly shook (but not literally) on a choice of dog, if we ever choose to get one. If we get a dog, we agree on a Siberian Husky. I realize that they shed...but who cares! Like seriously, I want the red-headed dog in this pic!
6. Last week, my parents took me out to lunch Twice! Once because we were all getting our hair done (which by the way I got some really pretty red highlights and while it isn't super in your face and on the subtle side, I completely love it), so we went to McDonald's where my mom convinced me to try their Caramel Mocha which is pretty dang good, but then they took me to Honeybaked Ham and I haven't been there since I was pregnant! O-M-G, I hate a whole classic ham pita sandwich, the whole bowl of navy bean soup, and a cookie! Needless to say, that night, I didn't eat dinner and the kids ate cereal. It was so amazing though.
7. If you're planning on going to NYC anytime soon, I highly recommend you read this post by Amanda, from Kevin and Amanda. It is a great read on going to the city and eating and doing some fun things.
8. I hate stupid and annoying fruit flies. Apple cider vinegar and dish soap are my new bff's.
9. I got a new pair of pj's last week. I love new pj's. I rarely ever buy them, but I love them. And I'm thinking about finally replacing all of my old pjs. I've had several pajama pants since high school. I just can't let go.
10. No one pays attention to my "No Soliciting" sign by our front door. One of these days, I'm just going to be rude to the person who knocks on my door and ask if they can read.