Tuesday, September 10, 2013
1. Last Monday and Tuesday was so crazy that I never got around to posting Tuesday's Tidings. Sorry bout that!
2. I just cleaned up my garden. I pulled out some of the herbs we never used, the corn which died, and cut back the mint (which is always out of control) and pruned my tomato plants and it looks so much better. I did all this in the heat and I came in super hot and smelling like mint and tomato!
3. Josh and I finished reading 2 Samuel Saturday night and we started 1 Kings on Monday. What is your fave book in the Bible?
4. I went to another cooking class last Thursday! It was so much fun. I arrived a bit late as my car was freaking out and it was raining really hard so I was a bit flustered when I got there. I had totally intended on writing another post about the class, but I forgot to take my phone out and snap pics. I promise, next month will be different.
5. It's supposed to be in the 90's today, tomorrow, and Thursday. Please, put me out of my misery now. I just want to decorate my house in normal weather.
6. I have 22 emails in my inbox right now. 99% of them are my food subscription emails to different blogs I follow. How did I let my inbox get so backed up!!!???
7. I'm thinking about growing out my bangs. I chopped them off in July for a change, and now I'm getting tired of them. I love that they blow dry perfectly the first week and a half after a trim, and then they get longer, and then I have to play with them more. WHO'S HAS THE PATIENCE FOR THAT?? I'm growing them out. I can't take it anymore.
8. Can I just tell you how much I dislike working outside when it's hot out? I feel all itchy afterwards and I swear I have bugs crawling all over me now.
9. I have a $10 giftcard for Williams-Sonoma and I'm dying to go to their store with my hubby. I love walking through there. It always smells so good!
10. Tell me, is it Fall yet where you live?