Tuesday, March 5, 2013
1. I was doing Eden's hair last week, when I noticed that some of her hairs were extremely short. Like, so short that when I put her hair in a ponytail, the hairs fly and stick straight up and won't relax. So I did what any normal mother would do, I questioned her on playing with scissors. She assured me that she didn't and that she knows not to touch scissors without me, Grace, or Josh around to help her. So I puzzled over her hair for a few days when it dawned on me. When she and Grace get Ashley out to run around (Ashley is Grace's pet bunny) Eden has the tendency to lay down on the ground and watch her. My guess is that Ashley thought Eden's hair was food...AGAIN! Yes, this has happened before, but not for some time. I guess I'll have to be more careful with Eden's hair when she is around Ashley.
2. On Saturday, I started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Since Josh goes back to work on Monday (Waaahhh), our evenings are going to be a little bit less predictable when it comes to getting dinner on the table and me making it to the gym. So I wanted to make sure that I would have something quick that I could squeeze in if I can't make it to the gym on one of my planned evenings. Plus, we all know Jillian is a hard core trainer, and I kind of wanted somebody to kick my butt. Today was day 3 of the shred and I'm literally so sore. But I gotta be honest, I am loving it!
3. So yeah, you read right. Josh goes back to work on Monday. I'm so nervous, lol! But the good thing is, Josh doesn't leave for work till close to 8am. He's home for lunch around noon (cuz he works like 2 miles from our house), and since he is so close to home, he doesn't fight traffic coming back home. I really do wish these 12 weeks would of gone by slower. Next Tuesday, I'll update you with how Monday went...that is if I survive ;)
4. When Josh writes posts for the blog, he always has me reread what he wrote out loud so we can make sure it sounds right, if I like it, etc. Apparently, when I read out loud, I add words to his posts that aren't written. I don't even realize I'm doing it, but he thinks it's the funniest thing ever!
5. Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 came out on Saturday. I never went to the theater to watch it because I was nearly 9 mths pregnant and I really just did not want to sit in a theater at all. So we watched it on Saturday night. Can I just say that there was a bunch of smack talking going down when I saw Carlisle get decapitated. There was so much smack, that Josh had to tell me to pipe down! Have you seen the movie? If you have, then you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.
6. True story, since Christmas, I've had probably about 10 pieces of candy all together. I ate a few of my Lindor truffles Josh bought me, and then I snuck two cherry airheads from my daughter's Valentine Candy stash. I can honestly say that because I never eat candy or chocolatey delights...that the few bites I've had...kind of grossed me out, lol! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
7. Christian has expensive taste. His body will not happily accept any other formula other than Enfamil. We've tried him on the Target brand stuff twice (which is what Grace and Eden used and our pediatrician recommended since I'm not nursing) and he just can't handle it. His cute little body only responds to Enfamil. You guys, do you know how expensive it is? I'm just gonna put it out there, if any of you have coupons for Enfamil...would you consider mailing them to me? Our wallets and our son's tummy would be so grateful.
8. Christian is officially sleeping in his crib all night long! Granted, he doesn't sleep all night long, but after he is done with a feeding, he falls right back asleep in his crib! This momma is happy!!!
9. We hear the rain is supposed to come in soon, so Josh took the girls on a bike ride. Perfect day for it. I stayed home with the little man who was sleeping. We're looking into our options for bike riding this spring and summer. We already have a bike trailer, that we're using for Eden right now, but we're not sure if we want to buy another trailer, so Christian can ride in one and she can ride in the other, or if we just want to get one of those seats that go behind the parent on the bike. I don't know what those things are called. So many things to consider. Do you people have opinions or thoughts on the subject?
10. Josh and I started working on our coffee car in our house. It's still a work in progress. We are thinking about going to Ikea for some more storage options, but when it's completely done, I will post a before and after pic for you guys.