1. A few weeks ago, Josh had an idea. He wanted to build a Pergola. I thought it was a horrible idea and I fought him on it. He wanted to build a free standing Pergola (because we rent our house and the idea was that when we move, it can move with us) and I thought it sounded really po-dunk is the word I used. I was even a very crabby wife when he drug me and the kids to Lowe's to check out the lumber and stuff he would need. Well, I finally conceded and let him have his way. He and my dad spent the afternoon yesterday building the Pergola and I have to say, I was wrong. It looks beautiful and I'm so proud of him. I think he is pretty proud of himself too.!
2. On Saturday, we went to the Patio and Garden show. It was really fun. The kids got to plant flowers in biodegradable pots, taste test different flavor infused olive oils, and got some ideas for our own yard. One of the things we saw was a pizza oven. An outdoor, pizza oven. Can I say, I WANT!
3. I think for the first time, I'm hoping Josh doesn't buy me chocolate for Valentine's Day. I'm still trying to lose the baby weight and Josh and I hid all of our Christmas candy in the trunk of our car...I'm afraid that any chocolate he were to buy me, wouldn't get eaten. Am I normal? I don't want chocolate!
4. The last few late night feedings we've had with Christian, Josh and I have started watching "I Love Lucy" on Hulu. It's been forever since I've watched Lucy and it's such a great way to past the time.
5. Speaking of Christian, last night he slept 6 hours straight in his crib! This here is one happy momma!
6. I can't believe next week is the season finale of Downton Abbey. I'm so sad :( I adore that show!!! I think there are several similarities between Mary and Matthew and Josh and I.
7. I tried to do a Burpee last week... Tried is the key word. I fell over laughing at how hard it was and how ridiculous I must of looked. It hurt my hands and arms so bad! Why would anyone want to do that to themselves, lol!
8. I really need to paint my nails. I haven't had pretty nails since giving birth. I'm thinking today is the day to paint my nails. It's important to take a few minutes out for yourself when you have a baby. It is the only way to stay sane!
9. Am I the only one who always seems to grab the grocery cart that shakes and makes annoying noises? Every time I go to the grocery store, I always get the stupid cart! Please tell me I'm not the only one???
10. I spent Sunday afternoon coloring with my girls in bed. It was a ton of fun! Coloring isn't one of my favorite things to do, but spending time with my girls is!