2. Josh and I are thrilled that we've paid off his car and all of our hospital bills from having Christian. I'm so thrilled. I hate owing money.
3. Josh is wanting to build a Pergola in our backyard. I was against the idea at first, but now, it's growing on me. It could be really cool!
4. Yesterday, Grace spent some of her afternoon with my parents for school. She's learning different sewing techniques and working on projects and stuff. While she was gone, we took Eden and Christian out for a bit and as a last minute stop, I suggested we take her to the Library. Little did we know, that she would get the Firefighters whose firehouse is across the street from the library and they were working on one of their engines. Eden got a tour of the whole building. She told me last night that it ended up being her favorite part of the whole day! I think every parent should do something like that with their kids. It's so educational and so neat!
5. One of my favorite things to do is go to our local Goodwill. I go about once a week and it's where I bought almost all of my maternity clothes. Last week, I scored two books I had been keeping my eye out for, "Water for Elephants" and "Safe Haven." I'm so excited! I love buying books at such a cheap price.
6. Josh and I made these Sweet Potato Burgers on Super Bowl Sunday. And they were AMAZING!!
7. My girls are obsessed with Barbie movies. Honestly, I don't know if I can sit through another one. They are most ridiculous movies ever! LOL!
8. Josh and I are starting to map out our garden plans for the Spring and Summer. What are some foolproof veggies that won't die on me. Okay, GO!
9. If you are looking for a grill pan that will cater to your grilling needs without standing outside in the cold and rain, I suggest picking up the Grilla Grill Pan. It's super cheap, well made, and does an excellent job! It's Josh's new favorite tool in the kitchen.
10. If you haven't made The Pioneer Woman's Sunday Night Stew. You have got too! I made it last night, which would make it a Monday Night Stew and goes against everything PW stands for, but oh well. It's delicious and amazing and worth the work!