1. I've been given permission by my dr./obgyn to get back to the gym. As long as I don't push it. So far I've gone twice since last Thursday and loved it! It felt so good for me to have some sort of release and listen to my music and zone out. I've discovered though, that my treadmill days are over until after the baby is here. My body can't handle the impact of it, but the elliptical is more than willing to take me on without any pain. YAY!!!
2. We've scheduled the Ultrasound!! Next month on our 9th anniversary, we will find out what this little dumpling is...I hope. Please cooperate little dumpling! Mommy will buy you all the ponies in the land! Okay, that's a lie! But I will love to you pieces!
3. I get way to wrapped up in my soap opera drama. I watch the Young and the Restless. I've been watching it since I was a wee little thing. One of the characters, Nick Newman...looks like my husband. I'm convinced of it. And this is a huge compliment to Mr. Joshua Morrow (who plays Nick) because my husband is just the hottest male specimen EVER! Anyways, every time he's on screen I feel like I'm watching my hubby embrace other woman. This doesn't jive well with my pregnant hormones, lol! I guess I could stop watching the show. But then What would I do for entertainment, hahaha?
4. My hubby is planning on going to see Dark Knight Rises this weekend. I will not be going because I can't deal with Imax theaters. I walk away with a migraine, as I do when I watch 3D movies. I'll put up the with rare 3D animated movie only because it's for my kids. I wish I was going, but at the same time, I really don't care that much. How is that for decisiveness, lol!
5. Josh grilled salmon on Sunday. It was the most incredible thing ever. I'm still drooling over it!
6. The hubby has got us playing a game of Monopoly on his iPad. I think I'm addicted, lol!
7. I happen to be one of those pregnant girls who loves buying and wearing maternity clothes. Goodwill is making a heyday out of my pocketbook. So many key pieces I still need though...and not enough money to go around, lol!
8. I think I need a nap!
9. Today, I watched my cat try to catch this darn fly for 15 minutes. I just stood there. Completely entertained. I need another hobby.
10. What Not to Wear is on tonight! I love love love that show. Sometimes I dream about trying to dress really really bad and getting on that show. But I just couldn't walk around the world in my pi's all day. I just couldn't, lol!