1. Yeah, today is Wednesday not Tuesday. I get that. But yesterday I was BIIIZZEEE! Between Dr. Appoitments, Guitar Lessons, Weeding, and cooking dinner, there was just no time left in the day. Except, to lay in bed and watch one of my favorite movies, "Memoirs of a Geisha" for ohhh the 758th time! No Judgment!
2. I have this thing. I hate room temperature candy bars. Okay, candy bars containing chocolate. They taste better frozen to me. Plus, my husband always forgets I hide all the chocolate in the freezer which then leaves more for me! SCORE!
3. I do this to myself every time I want to bake cookies. I always forget to take out the butter ahead of time. You do this too, right? Please tell me you do...please...lie if you have too.
4. I heard my baby's heartbeat on Tuesday. It was a beautiful & perfect 160 BPM :) I love this little Kumquat so much already it's sickening. Why am I calling it a kumquat...because that is the size of fruit it is right now.
5. Josh worked at the food bank last week and I told him he could take like all of my canned soups in the pantry. I kind thought he would forget about it and I would walk out there and find a million canned soups. Nope, he took them all, but two cans. My faves: Broccoli Cheese and Tomato Soup. That's my guy, always looking out for me :) I didn't even know I had an extra can of broccoli cheese in the pantry.
6. Grace finished 2nd grade on Monday! I am so happy to be be done with school for the summer. A nice long break!
7. Movies I really don't care to see this summer: The Avengers, Men in Black 3, Battleship, Spiderman, Total Recall, Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter (that's just blasphemy people), Another G.I. Joe movie-Really? And last but not least, not hating kids...The Dark Knight Rises. Yeah, I'm just not one of those girls who cares about any of these movies. There were like 5 other movies I thought about including but thought it might be overkill and then you would all think that I have no life, no personality, and no taste. LOL!
8. I honestly think my husband would go see all of the above I mentioned, with possibly the exception of G.I. Joe, because let's face it, the first one really sucked too.
9. What movies do I want to see you ask? Well...Josh really really really is super super stoked about Prometheus. So I think if I tag along I might be able to score some popcorn out of him. And then we both want to see Snow White and the Huntsmen and I know I can get popcorn for that one. Okay, let's face it...I go to the movies for the popcorn. But really, how often do I go to the movies??? Like never.
10. Speaking of movies, lol, Josh and I watched "How to Steal a Million" with Audrey Hepburn and Peter O' Toole. Now answer me this...why don't they make movies like that anymore? Instead I have to hear about JLO promoting another stupid movie about people with commitment issues and crass humor. BTW- I think Brad Pitt and George Clooney should remake "The Sting" I would go see that! Want to know what movie I probably won't be seeing? "The Great Gatsby" that's what. It comes out like on Christmas and I'm due that week. So that sucks big time :( Not the baby part, just the fact that I will have to wait till video, er excuse me...dvd.