1) Today is a very bittersweet day. I'm getting cavities filled today, but the sweet part is Grace is coming home!!!
2) Remember the days when you were a kid and you would wake up on Saturday mornings and watch Looney Tunes and Merry Melodies???
3) Our cherry tree in our backyard has finally blossomed. Does that mean Spring is finally here?
4) Josh is a saint- he bought me all the necessary ingredients for a coupon binder! Do you know how happy this makes me? Probably a lot happier than it really should! :)
5) Josh has a tendency to want to watch confusing movies with me. I always sit there and think to myself," I never learned this in school" and I end up feeling pretty dumb. But finally, I wasn't the only one. We watched Tinker Taylor Soldier Spy this weekend and not only did Josh keep falling asleep on it, he was as equally confused with the plot as I was! SUCCESS!!
6) Whether Oregon recognizes that it's Spring or not, my body knows it's Spring. LET THE ALLERGY BATTLE BEGIN!
7) So you all know how I take part in the Crazy Cooking Challenge every month. We just found out what next month's challenge is and Josh and I got so excited, we've already made our meal and I think Josh is going to blog it! One reason we've already completed May's challenge is we'll be gone around the time the post goes up, so I wanted to have it scheduled and done, lol!
8) Eden is obsessed with Shrimp. We took her to Olive Garden the other night and she ordered pasta with shrimp. She picked out all the shrimps and then went looking for more on Josh's plate. I love that my 3yr old love seafood!
9) We recently got a herb container for kitchen counter and so far we've only filled it with Oregano- which of course the cat will not stay out of. She just stands there and inhales the aroma and tries to nibble on the leaves. I wish I had a picture to show you.
10) Have I mentioned that I hate getting cavities filled? I'm going to my appointment today with Benadryl in my system and hoping for laughing gas, lol! Wish me luck!