1. Today I'm taking over my husband's job of teaching Grace her math class. Out of all the classes in school, math was the subject I hated the most. Which means if I'm teaching math for Josh today, I must love him a lot to put myself through this torture again.
2. Eden tried to burn the house down during math. She had placed one of our pillows against the fireplace and I smelled something burning. Luckily, I have a great nose that smells everything. My pillow on the other hand is slightly grilled and smells like smoke...but all is well!
3. Hunger Games this week! Be there or be square!
4. I'm jealous of all my fellow foodie bloggers who keep talking about about their beautiful grilling warm weather. Please send me some warm sun!
5. I'm still tired, can I go back to bed PUHLEASE!!!!
6. Grace won a lava lamp this past weekend. She's been collecting tickets from a pizza and game center for months now trying to save up for a lava lamp she wanted. Finally this weekend, she got enough tickets. And now she has a cool pink lava lamp in her bedroom. I have to admit, I'm kind of jealous, I wanted a lava lamp when I was a kiddo too. I'm thinking about having a sleepover in room just so I can spend some time with her lava lamp. :)
7. Josh went grocery shopping for me on Saturday because I wasn't feeling good. He forgot to buy butter. BUTTER! It was there on the list and he forgot to buy it. I almost had a heart attack! Butter makes everything better, kind of like bacon!
8. Josh and I watch Mad Men on netflix and am I the only one who still wishes we could dress as if it was the 50's and 60's? All the men looked so dapper in their suits and they all wore hats and the woman looked glamourous in their dresses with gloves and matching purses. I loved the fashion from that era!
9. I just read that Michael Bay is remaking Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. C'mon, why do people have to go and mess with the classics!
10. All I have to say is they better leave Ghost Busters alone or I'm going to have a real problem!